北京翻译公司
  • 朱经理:18201389383
  • 首页
  • 口译
  • 笔译
  • 翻译报价
  • 客户案例
  • 关于我们
  • 当前位置:首页 > 口译

    口译中会议主持人常用语

    文章来源:北京中慧言翻译公司    更新时间:2022-03-23 17:34:45

    给大家介绍一些在口译中会议主持人常用语


    1. 宣布会议开始

    Now I declare the meeting open. 

    现在我宣布会议开始。

     

    First, I shall announce the items on the agenda.

    首先,我宜布会议议程。

     

    Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?

    女士们,先生们,请大家安静。

     

    Friends, shall we be getting started?

    朋友们,我们开始开会。

    Let's get down to business.

    我们现在正式开会。

     

    2. 介绍发言人

    I have great pleasure in introducing Professor Smith, an expert in...

    我很高兴地为各位介绍……专家史密斯教授。

     

    We now call on him to share his successful research work with us today.

    我们现在请他给我们介绍他出色的研究工作。

     

    Our next speaker is...

    下一位发言人是……

     

    Here is Professor Peter Schran.

    现在有请皮特·司朗教授。

     

    Let's invite Professor Brown to address this issue. 

    我们现在请布朗教授来谈这个问题。

     

    3. 组织讨论、主持会议

    Ladies and gentlemen, Professor Owen's paper is now open for discussion. Any questions and comments?

    女士们、先生们,我们现在讨论欧文教授的论文,请大家发表意见。

     

    Order, please. Professor Lee, you may have the floor first.

    请大家安静。李教授,您可以先发言。

     

    Mr. Cheng, I'm afraid we can't hear you very well. Could you speak up a little bit?

    程先生,您的讲话我们听不清楚,您能否讲大声点?

     

    Since we are running out of time, could you please just make a brief presentation?

    由于时间快到了,您能否只作一简短发言?

     

    No more questions? No, well, so much for that. Let's go to the next speaker.

    还有什么问题吗? 要是没有的话,这个问题,今天就谈这么多。我们来听听下一位报告人讲话。

     

    There's no discussion after Mr. Owen's talk because of time.

    由于时间关系,在欧文先生发言之后,没有小组讨论。

    上一篇: 口译做的好不好跟口译技巧的欠缺有关么?
    下一篇: 外事口译是什么?通常采取哪些形式?